Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Brother's Big Day

A few weeks ago we blessed Baby Brother at church. It was extra special because he got blessed with his new cousin Edith. (My brother Ryan and s.i.l. McKenzie's new little girl) Unfortunately McKenzie and I both had other things on our minds because we never got a picture of the two together.

We were planning on having all of our friends and family eat at the park but of course when I woke up that morning it was raining. Things got a little crazy for a while because we have 9:00 church, Bruce had to leave for meetings at 8:00 and I was running around trying to get 2 kids ready and clean the house so we could have an undetermined number of people eat at our place.
After a little drama and a lot of help from my sister we made it to church and things were great.

I just love how sweet and precious little babies are. Both babies were great and both blessings were beautiful. (Plus I really like all of the yummy salads that people bring to things like this!)


No comments: