Monday, November 29, 2010

First Snowstorm

This post is officially "old news" as soon as I post it, but...This was the first snow storm (about 2 weeks ago) we had with enough snow to stick! It was the good sticky snow that is perfect for a snowman. My kids could hardly stand it and had to go out side Sunday morning before church in their pajamas for a few minutes to check things out! C-man and dad made our first "6-ball" snowman that they were both quite proud of! I few times I thought I was going to have to go out and heft a few balls up on top, but they got it!

Hmmm..I remember when I was younger winter definitely wasn't this cold!
On a side note, I have no clue why my husband has shorts on?!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I agree! What the heck is he in shorts for?!?!? Crazy!
Tell Bruce I was just remembering a few years ago when he had to tow Jake and I up our road to our house after a big snow storm... we just couldn't make it in the little Integra! Thanks again Bruce:)