Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Is this going green?

One Saturday morning I opened the door and found a very large package on the front porch. I went and asked Bruce what big thing he had ordered from Kmart that I didn't know about. He looked out the door and couldn't think of anything it could be so we opened it excitedly. The kids dug through a mile of packing peanuts to find a relatively small Light Saber at the bottom!

I have to admit that I'm not always "earth-friendly." I mean don't get me wrong, I love the earth, and I recycle things that my city recycles, but other than that we only buy special products if they are cheaper than my regular choices and things like that. But I do have to admit that when I saw the shipping for the Light Saber that C-man got, I was a little surprised! I have pretty much assumed that 2 smart college kids at the shipping factory were making bets to see who could package the most ridiculous box! At least it provided us with a few days for good entertainment!

2 comments:

Carla Geddes said...

LOL... what I want to know, is if you didn't order it, and Bruce didn't, then where'd it come from?

P.S Welcome back to Blogger... you've been missed the last couple months... I check in regularly, and was getting a bit bored with the cleaning products post. LOL

Melissa Hernandez said...

That is hilarious!!