Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rainy/Snowy Day Plan


"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up. -A. A. Milne

I'm planning on snowy and rainy weather this week.
To be prepared for the next cold wet day I have a plan of how to enjoy the day!
1. Wear a comfy sweatshirt and slippers all day. (And don't worry if people think I look slob-ish)
2. Play my violin for awhile. I passed off book 2 a few years ago, but haven't played much since then.
3. Make cookies! Something C-man and I like to do on cold days. Probably Pumpkin Chocolate Chip; even though Bruce doesn't like that kind. Sorry honey!
4. Make a cool hut in the basement and finally play Pokemon figures with C-man. We basically play Pokemon house with a little "battling," hey, that's how moms play.
5. Read a book during nap time. (I better get one soon..suggestions?)

This post was "homework" from the Travelin Oma blog. Actually it was "late homework" since the assignment was given during the end of October..oops.


**Thanks Kenz, I borrowed your great picture!**

P.S. HELP! I started this post on Oct. 27 but just posted today on Nov. 11. Does anyone know how to make the post show todays date and not the date I started the post? I tried changing the date where it says "post options" but it didn't work apparently.

No comments: