Friday, May 1, 2009

Finally


Finally, after having this blog half set-up for about 18 months, I am getting around to using it! I sure have fun checking other peoples blogs so hopefully this will work out. We found out a few days ago that we are having our baby on Sunday, May 10th! Mothers Day! Some people have told me that Mothers Day is a bad day to have a baby and some people think that it is a good day! The only thing I know is I am ready to have this baby. I really don't care what day it is! So the baby day is finally in short sight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute pregnant pic! Nice blog, can't wait to see more...

Ryan

Emily J. said...

Yeah for your new blog and cograts on the baby's upcoming arrival. Keep posting.....

Anonymous said...

What is Carter pointing at? Cute picture, who was the photographer?

Grandma to be (4th time)

Andrea said...

Valerie, you look so beautiful in this pic!! I have a blog too if you want to check it out. sweetbreezypie.blogspot.com

I just love love teeny tiny babies, I'm so jealous. We are moving to Utah at the end of June so hopefully we'll be seeing more of each other.